Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Pizza.........



Last Thursday I craved Stuff-crust pizza from Pizza Hut. So, today (Friday) when my Bob came home from work, I asked him what he wanted for dinner and he said he felt like having pizza. He asked me also if I want to eat pizza for dinner. I told him that pizza would be great because since last night I have been craving stuffed-crust pizza from Pizza Hut. Then about 4:30 or so Friday 15, 2008 we went to Pizza Hut restaurant and we ordered the 3meat stuffed-crust pizza. Oh my gosh! . . . I couldn’t wait to eat the pizza!!!! As we waited about 20minutes for the pie to be cooked, I was thinking about how great it would taste fresh from the oven!!! 20minutes later the pizza was ready. Bob paid for the pizza--$20.00 for one large, 3 meat stuffed-crust pizza--can you believe the price!!! Outrageous!!! When I found out that the large pizza cost $20.00 I was in shock!!! Is it really worth $20.00? NO!!!. You see in the picture why it’s not worth of $20. It’s kind of dry and burned, I enjoyed eating the stuffed-crust that I have been craving for one night.
If you crave something, then everything is delicious………………………

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gone are the days of rice and bread, burger and hotdogs alone. For here comes the new hero in the food industry. With the unusual taste and finest ingredients that this fantastic dish can offer, we cannot deny the blossoming of its promising career in the food industry.